Why hire our team to design and build your website?
You would hire our team for the same reasons your customers choose to hire you. There's only two primary reasons that you would hire our design and development team to create a website for your lawn care and/or landscaping business.
- Save Time
- Professional Result
1. Save Time
If you've ever created your own website, or even hired a professional, you know there is a considerable amount of time involved. Creating your own website takes tons of time because you have to do everything yourself. Hiring a professional designer still takes your time because you have to educate them on your lawn/landscaping services, which causes multiple content revisions and wasted time. By hiring our team at Lawnline Websites, all that changes because we only work with lawn care, landscaping and hardscape companies. Here's why we save you loads of time:
- We know your business and services. You don't have to waste time explaining to us how your lawn maintenance service works, or what design and build services incorporate. We only work with businesses like yours, so no need to educate us.
- We'll write all the content. Content writing is the biggest time consumer and one of the most important aspects of website design/development. Since we already know about lawn care, landscaping and hardscape services, we take the load off your shoulders and write unique content with valuable information to the reader.
- We provide photos if you don't have any. If you're just starting out, or don't have any good photos, we have a library of thousands of lawn, landscape and hardscape photos that we'll choose from when designing your website. However, we do recommend providing your own photos.
- Your website is ready fast. Combining our knowledge of the lawn and landscape industry, our website platform and our massive photo library, we can deliver a website of the absolute highest quality in a very short amount of time.
Since we know about lawn care, landscaping and hardscape services, we take the load off your shoulders and write unique content with valuable information to the reader.
2. Professional Result
Website design in general is complex. A website that looks great, is properly structured and has good search engine optimization (SEO) is even more complex. When you hire our team to build your website, things get done right and that is a critical difference between a website that looks great and a website that provides a great return on your investment. Here is what you can expect from the professional websites we deliver.
- Convert more visitors into leads. When we handle every aspect, you'll see an increase in conversions from visitors to leads. This occurs because of everything combined - you look very professional, visitors can find the services they need, your website pages are informative and it's easy for visitors to contact you.
- Advanced search engine optimization (SEO). This is a major part and pertains to many aspects of the website such as the written text, targeting of locations, targeting of your specific lawn, landscape and hardscaping services, optimizing speed (caching, file sizes, etc), file naming conventions and more.
- Optimized for advertising and paid traffic. For online advertising to be effective, the visitor needs to be sent to a page of value that captures their information. All of the pages on your website are created with paid advertising in mind.
- Proper structuring of pages and content. This contributes to both SEO and conversions of your visitors. Proper structuring of pages and content directs the search engines and visitors to what is important on the website and which of your services are the most important. It also provides a better user experience, resulting in higher conversion rates because your visitors can find what they need immediately.
- Custom adjustments and layouts. When you hire our team, we can do pretty much anything, such as creating unique layouts, integrating a 3rd party client portals or most anything else needed to create the best lawn care and/or landscaping business website.
When you hire our team to build your website, things get done right and that is a critical difference between a website that looks great and a website that provides a great return on your investment.